Our Employment Opportunities
We are only as good as our colleagues—from our companion care professionals to our home health aides, registered nurses, therapists, and social workers, each team member is a valuable asset to Help at Home Homecare.
That’s why we hire only the best and provide a supportive work environment where we encourage our staff members to excel in everything they do. We are proud of our colleagues, and they are proud of the exceptional home health care, service, and support they provide to their clients.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the home health industry and would like to join our team, we’d love to talk to you!
Current Job Listings
1. PRN Field Positions
- Home Health Aides (min. documented 40 hours training)
- LPNs & RNs
- After Hours RN, Charlotte County
- On-Call & live in Staff
Retired RN/LPN willing to work private duty cases as home health aide
Bring all hiring documents (ie: CPR, HHA training, TB skin test, etc.) to our office.
We’re looking for individuals who can demonstrate our mission: Exceptional Care, Service and Support for All.
How to Apply
To apply to any of the following positions, please download the required forms as well as the competency checklists specific to your desired role. Then, email the completed forms to Agarrison@helpathomefl.com
- Application Form
- Verifiable Work History
- Background Screening Reports Release Form
- Attestation of Compliance
Additionally, all caregivers must provide a copy of the following:
- Level 2 background check
- Valid driver’s license (learner’s permit not accepted)
- Social security card
- Current CPR certification
- TB test or chest x-ray
- Current proof of auto insurance in your name
- RN’s/LPN’s and CNA’s only: Florida nursing/nursing assistant license
- HHA’s only: Proof of successful completion of approved home health training course with at least 40 hours of training and RN signature
- Proof of training on Alzheimer’s Disease, HIV/AIDS and Assistance with Self Administration of Medication (HHA’s and CNA’s only