Tailored Companion Care Services for Families in Bradenton, FL
Do you have an aging loved one who is living at home and needs a helping hand from time to time? If so, you can confidently turn to Help at Home Homecare for top-notch companion care services in Bradenton, Florida. For more than a decade, we have been helping seniors and their families, and we are proudly certified by the Caregiver Quality Assurance® program and the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We’ll deliver the exceptional companion care services your loved one needs with a compassionate, positive attitude.
A Helping Hand
Typically, companion care services are non-medical in nature and emphasize providing socialization opportunities and emotional support to aging individuals. Some of the different tasks our companions can help with include:
- Errands – We’ll help with grocery shopping, picking up medications, mail delivery, and other types of errands.
- Meal prep – Our companions can prepare meals that your loved one can easily heat up themselves on the days they are alone.
- Household chores – From handling the laundry to picking up around the home, our companions complete light household chores as needed.
- Doctor’s appointments – If your loved one has a doctor’s appointment, one of our companions can take him or her to the office and fill you in on any pertinent details.
- Companionship – If you simply want someone to sit with your loved one to play games, read with him or her, complete puzzles, or watch TV, we provide those services as well.
We’ll tailor your companion care plan to your loved one’s needs, and you’ll work with one of our registered nurses to determine the caregiving activities necessary and how often you need our services.
Contact Help at Home Homecare today to learn more about the companion care services we provide to seniors and their families in Bradenton, Florida, and the surrounding area.