Home Health Care Services From Dedicated Caregivers in Sarasota, FL & Throughout the Area
If you’re in need of home health care services for a loved one, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Help at Home Homecare. We provide exceptional care, service, and support to seniors and their families, and offer a wide range of services to meet your needs. Whether you’re looking for a companion to provide a helping hand a few times a week or you need skilled, in-home nursing care for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease, we’re here for you.
Our Home Health Care Services
We’re a fully licensed and accredited private home health care agency, and we provide the following services to seniors in the community:
- Home health aides – For help with grooming and bathing tasks, light household chores, meal preparation, medication assistance, and toileting, our licensed home health aides provide exceptional service.
- Companion care – If your loved one is fairly independent and simply needs someone to come by a few times a week to provide companionship, we can set that up for you.
- In-home nursing – Our registered nurses and licensed practical nurses can help with more specialized caretaking, such as initiating a physician’s care plan, administering medication, and helping seniors after surgical procedures.
- Memory care services – If your loved one has Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, our memory care services ensure he or she receives the right support from a caring professional.
- Care management – If you need help with the logistics of taking care of an elderly family member, we offer care management services for you. We can organize finances, schedule appointments, manage medications, and more.
At Help at Home Homecare, we have offices in Sarasota, Bradenton, Naples, and Fort Myers, and we’re ready to assist you when you need us. Contact us today to schedule an in-home assessment with one of our nurses.